Welcome to Dainty Era Studio – your go-to photo studio for professional headshots, portraits & brand photography in Hamilton. In today’s fast-paced world, your professional image matters more than ever. It’s your digital handshake, your first impression, and your brand statement. We specialize in capturing the essence of you. Whether you’re an influencer, CEO, student, or anything in between, our photography options, honed over a decade, are designed to make you shine. Our goal is to make your photoshoot a breeze, allowing your authentic self to come through effortlessly. Whether it’s personal headshots or team portraits, we’ve got you covered. Let’s collaborate and create visual magic together to supercharge your brand.
Best value for professionals looking for a studio portrait.
- 15 Minutes Session
- Choice of One Backdrop
- Online Gallery
- 2-5 Days Turnaround Time
- Full Resolution Digital Images
- Up to 10 Retouched Photos
The Brand Builder
Boost your online persona with a tailored package that makes your brand stand out on your website & social media.
- Virtual Planning Session
- 2 Hours Photo Shoot Session
- Up to 2 Hours of Studio Access
- On-Studio Or Your Location
- Full Resolution Digital Images
- Up to 25 Retouched Photos
- Travel Fees for Outside Studio
- Additional Hours
- Additional Retouching
- Extended Session
- Outdoor Shoots
Whether you’re a creative visionary, a corporate leader, a student on the rise, a trendsetting influencer, a healthcare champion, a startup maverick, or anything in between – our lens celebrates your unique journey.
Why Dainty Era Studio?
- Stunning Backdrops: We’ve got some seriously awesome spots. We’ve handpicked them, added modern stuff, and trendy props to make them perfect for your creative ideas.
- Prime Location: We’re right in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, where all the cool creative action happens. Easy to find and be part of the scene.
- Classy Yet Cozy: Our spaces mix style with a comfy feel, so it’s the best place to let your creative juices flow.
- Spotless Spaces: We’re big on keeping things tidy, so you can dive into your creative world without any annoying distractions.
Affordable and Customizable Packages
Professional and high-quality portraits shouldn’t break the bank. That’s why we offer a range of packages to suit every budget without compromising on the excellence of our work. Moreover, we work closely with you to tailor each session to your preferences and style.
- Traditional Portraits: In this portrait style, our photographers primarily capture the essence of the people they shoot. The shoot involves a formal photography backdrop and head-and-shoulders crop instead of a full body.
- Lifestyle Portraits. These shots focus on capturing a person or group in a relatable or everyday setting. Our photographers often direct the subjects, like asking a family to hug each other or siblings to jump on a bed.
- Glamour Portraits. These portraits are designed to highlight the subject’s beauty. Besides wardrobe and makeup, lighting and photo editing are critical in glamourizing a portrait. E.g. actor headshots, boudoir photography, children portraits, commercial photography, couple’s photoshoot, food photography
- Conceptual Portraits. You can ask our photographers to do conceptual portraits where the images are more abstract. You can use props during the shoot to make the portraits more expressive.
- Couple, Group, and Family Portraits. Rather than capturing a single person, our photographers focus on the chemistry between a group of people. These portraits are ideal during life events and important occasions, such as birthdays, weddings, and other celebrations.
Don’t see your preferred portrait style? Talk to us, and we’ll create a customized package that suits your requirements.
What to Expect During Your Session
We’re all about making you feel comfortable and confident during your photoshoot. We’ll have a friendly chat to understand your preferences, style, and any specific ideas, helping us tailor the session to your needs. Our photographers will guide you through poses and expressions to bring out your best. Then, you’ll receive a sneak peek of your portraits within a few days, and the final gallery will be delivered promptly.
Looking to Book? Have Any Questions?
Contact us today at 416-833-4255 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session, discuss package details, and answer any questions. We’re thrilled that you’re considering Dainty Era Portraits to be a part of your special moments.